Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions!
Anybody above the age of 21 can enter the contests & contestants do not have to be Nevada residents nor a U.S. Citizen.
All registrations must take place in person at the contest you wish to sign up for.
Yes. Making an appointment in advance is required. Just contact us through our “Contact” page & we will arrange a convenient date & time to meet at the specified sportsbook.
Yes, all of the above can happen. However, only one person will be listed as the primary on file for the contest. So, any winnings will have to be handled between the individual parties.
Upon signing up for the SuperContest &/or Circa Million II, customers will be given a registered username & password to the KellyInVegas.com website. You will be able to log in at your convenience & submit your selections by the designated deadline.
- SuperContest: Playing ALL Sunday/Monday Games: ALL plays due Saturday 12 p.m (PT)
- SuperContest: Playing the Thursday Game: ALL plays due Thursday 2 p.m. (PT)
- SuperContest: Playing Saturday (Week 17) Games: ALL plays due Friday 8 p.m. (PT)
Circa Million: Playing ALL Sunday/Monday Games: ALL plays due Saturday 9 a.m (PT)
Circa Million: Playing the Thursday Game: ALL plays due Thursday 2 p.m. (PT)
Circa Million: Playing Saturday (Week 17) Games: ALL plays due Friday 8 p.m. (PT)
- Circa Survivor: Your weekly pick is due by Saturday 9 a.m. (PT)
- Ultimate Football Challenge: Playing ALL Saturday/Sunday Games: ALL plays due Friday 5 p.m. (PT)
- Ultimate Football Challenge: Playing a Thursday or Friday Game: ALL plays due 6 Hours before kickoff of your earliest selected game.
If you fail to get your contest entries in on time it will be counted as a 0-5 record for that week in the contest. Or you can designate with your proxy to choose a random five selections if you do not submit.
No, all games are set & final once they are submitted into the Westgate, Circa Sports &/or Golden Nugget system.
Yes, any winnings are taxed if you are a resident or citizen of the United States, and you will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
Looking for some professional advice on the contests? Check out WagerTalk’s video!